Pumpkin Cinnamon Muffins
|Serving Size: 1 muffin|
|Calories 108||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 muffin|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add pumpkin, Cinnabun Premium Protein, coconut flour, egg whites, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Prep muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and then divide batter evenly into 4 molds.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then, using a fork or knife, loosen the muffins from the tin and flip them over.
- Continue cooking the muffins for about 2-5 minutes. The muffins are finished cooking when you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean (no batter on the toothpick). Be careful not to overcook.
- While cooling muffins outside of oven, prepare the glaze.
- In microwave-safe bowl, add sugar free syrup, almond butter, and cinnamon. Microwave for about 15-20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Drizzle glaze mixture on all 4 muffins, and set on a rack to cool.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Enjoy seasonally as a special treat! To maximize freshness, store leftovers in fridge.