Turkey Sliders with Avocado and Lettuce Wrap Bun
|Serving Size: 2 sliders|
|Calories 233||Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||21%||Vitamin C||7%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||25 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 sliders|
- Preheat skillet to medium-high heat and coat with nonstick spray.
- Mix in a bowl ground turkey, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
- Divide meat mixture into 2-oz slider portions and cook on skillet.
- While the burgers cook take a head of butter lettuce and separate enough leaves to wrap burger (bun).
- On each slider, add 1 Tbsp of avocado and a condiment of your choice.
Prep ahead tip: The lettuce bun can be stored separately in a Ziplock bag, so it does not wilt and you can heat up the sliders. The avocado can also be cut up before you enjoy your meal and can be packed separately. Shown with Medi-Weightloss Protein Chips.