Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Calories 203||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 bowl|
- Prep the ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions (i.e, freeze ice cream bowl for 24 hours).
- Using a blender, combine all ingredients except Dark Chocolate Sensation.
- Pour into ice cream machine and churn for 5-10 minutes. Scrape the sides of the ice cream bowl with spatula or knife occasionally.
- Scoop into 2 bowls and top with finely chopped Dark Chocolate Sensation.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer for a firmer texture.
No ice cream maker? Using a blender, blend all ingredients. Pour blended mixture into an ice cube tray. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours. Pop out frozen ice cubes and blend again. Serve immediately or store in freezer for firmer texture.