Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancake
|Serving Size: 1 pancake|
|Calories 84||Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||7 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 pancake|
- Heat nonstick pan on medium low. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together all pancake ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour half of the mixture into the heated skillet and cook until golden, flipping once.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- While pancakes cool, prepare icing by combining Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and stevia.
- Top pancakes with icing. Enjoy!
*Journal It!* 74 protein calories • 2 servings miscellaneous