Portobello Mushroom Pizza
|Serving Size: 1 mushroom pizza|
|Calories 104||Calories from Fat 18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||14%||Vitamin C||3%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||2 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 mushroom pizza|
- Scrape the gills out of the mushroom and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes to remove moisture.
- Remove mushroom from oven, blot dry with a paper towel, and spoon pizza sauce onto it.
- Chop spinach and place on top.
- Crumble the turkey bacon on top.
- Shred cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 10 minutes.
*Make sure to read the food label on the pizza sauce as it may contain sugar. Try to avoid these varieties to reduce the carbohydrate content of the pizza.* Walden Farms has 0g Carb tomato sauce. *If you don't care for spinach, replace it with any dark green leafy vegetable.*