|Serving Size: 1 brownie|
|Calories 74||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||1%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||25 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 brownie|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the butter and Mint Dark Chocolate Sensations in a large glass bowl over a pot of gently boiling water. Whisk together until the butter and chocolate are melted and well combined. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Chocolate Premium Protein, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg whites, Swerve® Granular, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the cooled chocolate and butter mixture into the egg and sugar mixture. When combined, mix into the dry ingredients. Pour into an 8-by-8-inch baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare frosting by whisking cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Swerve® Confectioners, peppermint extract, and green food color in a medium bowl.
- Let cool down and cut into squares. Top with frosting!
Nutrition Note: Swerve® Sweetener increases carbohydrates in this recipe; however, these carbohydrates will not adversely affect ketosis.