|Serving Size: 2 slices|
|Calories 186||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||111%||Vitamin C||7%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||35 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 slices|
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the ground chicken, cheese, crushed zippers, and egg to a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the chicken mixture on a piece of parchment paper. Spread it into a rectangular shape, about ½ inch thick.
- Place the pizza crust and the parchment paper on a full size baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and remove from oven. Set aside to cool, then cut in triangles to make carrot shapes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Spread over crust. Top with raw vegetables. Serve at room temperature.
You don't have to stop at carrots! Cut into squares and top with your favorite veggies.