Caprese Stuffed Chicken
|Serving Size: 1/4 of yield|
|Calories 186||Calories from Fat 18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||11%||Vitamin C||13%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/4 of yield|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Process garlic and 5 basil leaves in a food processor until chopped well. Add the cheese to the food processor and pulse until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a cutting board. Make a pocket in each piece of chicken by making an even, horizontal slice 3/4 of the way through each piece.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. Stuff each one with 1/4 of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with sliced tomatoes and garnish with leftover basil.