Birthday Cake Marshmallows
|Serving Size: 2 marshmallows|
|Calories 23||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||60 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 marshmallows|
- Line bottom of a 9x9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray edges with nonstick spray.
- In a small saucepan combine gelatin and ½ cup of water. Set aside while gelatin blooms.
- With an electric mixer, whip egg whites, vanilla extract, and cream of tartar until stiff peaks are formed.
- Mix remaining ½ cup of water and Stevia with bloomed gelatin. Heat until mixture begins to bubble.
- Slowly drizzle gelatin mixture into beaten egg whites.
- Whisk on high for 3-4 minutes until mixture becomes thick and shiny
- Transfer marshmallow mixture into pan, then place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before cutting into 24 cubes.
- Roll each cube in Birthday Cake Premium Protein. Store in the refrigerator.