Baked Pizza Chicken with broccoli
|Serving Size: 1 chicken pizza|
|Calories 244||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||42%||Vitamin C||87%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 chicken pizza|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pound chicken thin (optional).
- Place chicken breast on a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the broccoli florets on the same pan and drizzle olive oil over broccoli. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and add marinara, cheese, and pepperoni on top of each chicken breast. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Begin assembling your meal prep containers by adding the broccoli to one side and chicken pizza to the other.
- Allow the food to cool off before applying a lid and storing in the refrigerator.