Looking for some fun and festive recipes to whip up with your kids without compromising your waistline? Give the recipes below a try and visit our Signature Patient Website for more SPOOKY GOOD recipe ideas and for the Journal It! information for the recipes below!
Pb & Apple Bites
- 12 apple slices, ½” thick
- 2 Tbsp Medi-Weightloss® Signature PB
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Prepare Signature PB according to package instructions.
- Insert 14 sunflower seeds along the skinned edge of each apple slice.
- Place one apple slice on its side and attach to another slice, skin side facing upwards, with 1 tsp of Signature PB to form teeth.
Say Cheese! Mummies
- 10 stalks celery
- 5 sticks Sargento® light string cheese
- 3 oz deli turkey breast
- 5 tsp Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch Yogurt Dressing
- ¼ tsp Sriracha
- Slice each cheese stick in half lengthwise.
- Slice deli meat into thin strips.
- Wrap each cheese stick half with a strip of deli meat.
- Pour ½ tsp of dressing in the well of each celery stick. Top with wrapped cheese stick.
- Garnish with 2 Sriracha “eyeballs."
Meringue Cookie Bones
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup Swerve® Confectioners
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, 1 Tbsp at a time, beating on high until stiff peaks form.
- Place mixture in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
- On parchment-lined baking sheets, pipe meringue into a 3” log.
- Pipe two 1” rounds on opposite sides of each end of the log. Repeat with remaining meringue.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for 1.5 hours or until firm.
- Remove from oven and place on wire racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.