Spring is the season for transformations — not just for your body, but also for your skin. Find out how spending a few extra minutes in the locker room after working out, can lead to healthier, more radiant skin.
- Your healthy skin routine starts way before you step off the treadmill. Avoid touching your face when working out, as this can lead to a gateway allowing for bacteria to get into your skin.
- Be gentle with your skin. Too much exfoliation can dehydrate your skin, which can cause acne. Choose a gentle cleanser to avoid over exfoliating. A great way to remove access dirt and oil from your skin is by using Obagi’s Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser and it will leave your skin clean and fresh!
- Rehydrate your body and skin. After washing your face, apply a moisturizer. Try Obagi’s Hydrate Facial Moisturizer for long-lasting hydration.
- Drink plenty of water. Help your body recover after an intense workout by drinking more water.
- Load up on SPF. If you plan on changing up your workout routine by jogging outside or going to yoga in the park make sure to protect your skin from the suns rays.
To further spring clean your beauty routine, choose products that meet your skins needs. For dry or normal skin try, Obagi’s Nu-Derm FX System Normal/Dry or for oily skin try Obagi’s Nu-Derm FX System Normal/Oily.