We all know that checking our measurements and stepping on the scale are great ways to determine if we have lost the weight we set out to lose. However, there are a few other check-ins that you can do any time you need a quick reminder of just how far you have come! Remember, a lifestyle change is more than just numbers on a scale, large scale success is a collection of small accountability steps that add up to greatness. Take a moment to ask yourself if any of the following bullets apply to you:
- Choosing the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Having increased ease falling asleep.
- Having more energy to be with the ones you love.
- Fitting into a pair of jeans you had tucked away.
- Reaching for fruits and veggies when you are looking for a snack.
- Prioritizing hydration by drinking at least half your body weight in oz of water every day.
- Tracking your daily food intake on the Signature Patient Website.
- Rewarding yourself when you reach a weight loss milestone with something other than food, maybe a spa day, or shopping trip!
- Inviting friends and family to go for a bike ride or a game of tennis to get the whole family moving.
- Meal prepping healthy meals for your family so you are ready for the week.
- Prioritizing your weekly weigh-ins at your Medi-Weightloss® location and never missing a week!
While these are only a few of the ways that you can measure your success, it’s important to note the small successes that add up to a big and healthy lifestyle change. Can you think of other ways you measure your weight loss success? Find us on Facebook or Instagram and let us know what you have been doing to align with your goals!