While summer is known for warm weather and sunny beach vacations, it can also be a time that our immunity runs low. The pesky changes in weather can impact your body and wreak havoc on your immune system. Below are a few tips to help you combat the summer blues:
- Eat your fruits and veggies: Offering the protection our bodies need during seasonal changes, fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Little tweaks to your meals can make a big difference. For example, try adding some spinach to your smoothie and including a fresh salad to your lunch and dinner.
- Supplement: Help your body build a foundation for proper nutrition and well-being by adding a supplement to your daily routine. Vita Super, one of our best-selling supplements, is formulated to fuel your body and mind, containing Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, B5, Folic Acid, Chromium, and Biotin. Vita Super supports energy production and aides in the metabolism of fats, carbs, and proteins, while helping fight food cravings and stabilizing your blood sugar levels. Visit our website to pick some up today!
- Try our immune boosting vitamin-based injections: Our injections provide the essential vitamins that promote and support general immune health and act as a supplement for nutritional deficiencies*. Contact your nearest location to find out more!
- Remember to wash your hands: Now is an important time to make sure you are washing your hands as often as possible. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are making sure to clean our hands with soap and water for 20 seconds every time we have a chance. Lather up and take your time!
- Prioritize restful sleep: Getting a good night’s rest is important for immune health and overall healthy functioning. Make sure that you turn off your devices and keep your bedroom as comfortable as possible. Ensuring that the temperature and lighting in your room are conducive to sleep will make it easier to really settle into a restful slumber!
* are not for weight loss; they are designed to help support overall health and wellbeing. Our are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.