Get Your Taste Buds a Passport
Famous for its ubiquity, chicken is prepared in a variety of ways around the world. Here are six healthy, globally inspired chicken recipes.
- Cajun Chicken with Mardi Gras Salsa . This New Orleans-inspired recipe is bursting with sweet and spicy flavors. http://www.iowagirleats.com/recipes/?recipe_id=6041895
- Moo Shu Chicken. Moo Shu typically contains a lot of added sugar. This recipe is a low carbohydrate and low sugar alternative. http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/chickenandturkey/r/mooshuchicken.htm
- Tequila Lime Chicken. Fire up the grill and get ready to party. http://eclecticrecipes.com/tequila-lime-chicken
- Chicken Satay. This dish can be made in advance, making it perfect for a quick, healthy dinner. http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/spice-up-your-dinner-with-chicken-satay/
- Tandoori Chicken. Named after the clay over which it’s baked, Tandoori chicken is best for bone-in cuts such as the leg or thigh. http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/tandoori_chicken/
- Moroccan Grilled Chicken. Spicy chicken on a stick? This dish is sure to please. http://pinterest.com/pin/181621797445976015/