Tired of bringing the same relish tray or standard store bought cookies to your office potlucks? Ready to impress co-workers with your culinary skills, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Look no further than these tasty recipes, sure to delight even your most critical co-worker. These dishes are easy to transport, easy to make, and as an added bonus, are healthy. Try them out at your next event and have your co-workers hungry for more.
- Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. Not only is this dish easy to transport, it is delicious, light and full of flavor!
- Broccoli-Bacon Salad. One of the most popular and appetizing dishes for office potluck. This recipe is simple, crunchy and brings together sweet and savory perfectly.
- Three Bean Salad. With far less sugar than typical versions, canned and frozen beans make this an easy option.
- Skinny Buffalo Strips. Quick and easy – these buffalo chicken tenderloins are spicy and delicious. A great office alternative to hot wings.
- Deviled Eggs. Deviled eggs are a perennial potluck favorite. This recipe replaces some of the egg yolks with nonfat cottage cheese, keeping the filling velvety and rich while reducing the fat. No one will know the difference.
- Applesauce. Two ingredients and a slow cooker are all you need to make this deliciously good for you treat. The office will smell so good your co-workers will be lining up to give it a try.
- Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew. This is a vegetarian option that is easy to make and serves a crowd.
Improve your company’s wellness with a Free Worksite Wellness Workshop! Visit MediWeightloss.com/Enroll and learn how EMPLOYEES can save 20% on Medi-Weightloss® services and EMPLOYERS can benefit from a happier, healthier, more productive workforce.
This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be an exhaustive examination of the subject matter nor a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your primary care physician or healthcare provider before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Active Medi-Weightloss® patients should consult the experts at their location on whether the recipes are appropriate for their stage of the program.