Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 3 Serving Size: 1/3 of yield
- 1 package House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles
- 12 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp PB2®
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup sliced green pepper
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a bowl, mix PB2®, peanut oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, tahini, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne.
- Add noodles to spice mixture and mix until well-combined. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Place a skillet over medium high heat and saute celery and green pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute for 4-6 minutes. Serve on top of noodles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Serves: 6 Serving Size: 4 oz
- 2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium lime
- Take shrimp from the fridge and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix the paprika, cumin, coriander, cayennne, and ginger together.
- Place a skillet over high heat and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute or until tender, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-4 minutes or until pink, tossing with spices and lime.
Notes If using frozen shrimp, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Shrimp cook fast so keep your eye on them.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Serves: 4 Serving Size: 1 cup
- ½ lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ lb scallops
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium green pepper
- ½ onion (sweet)
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add shrimp and scallops and boil 2-3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and scallops from pot and place in ice water for 3 minutes.
- Drain seafood and place in a separate bowl.
- Pour lime juice over the seafood and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomato, cucumber, green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
- Add the seafood, salt, pepper, and cumin to the vegetable mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 3 hours. Serve cold.
You may use bay or sea scallops. If you use large sea scallops, make sure to cut them in half. Add a jalapeno or cayenne pepper to the mixture to spice it up. For a special occasion, serve the ceviche in chilled martini glasses.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Serves: 6 Serving Size: 2 lettuce wraps
- 16 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz dry red wine
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup sliced Jicama
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 oz goat cheese, soft
- Heat large sauce pan or Dutch oven over medium high and add oil.
- Add the onions and red peppers, and saute 3-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and chili powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of cilantro, wine, and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Add the shrimp and lime juice and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Remove from heat.
- In each lettuce leaf, place 3-4 Jicama slices and 1/3 cup of shrimp mixture.
- Top with 1/2 Tbsp of goat cheese and avocado. Sprinkle remaining cilantro on top, wrap and enjoy.
Add a chipotle hot sauce for extra heat!
Preparation Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 1 Serving Size: 1
- 5 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
Directions 1. Devein and remove tails from shrimp. 2. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet for 30 seconds. 3. Add garlic, shrimp and seasonings to skillet. 4. Cook for 8 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.